Kamunya Wanjuki has been involved in the art scene since the 1990′s.
He focuses mainly on : Art work, Paintings & Portraits, Mosaics, and Interior design.
Kamunya Wanjuki has created numerous portraits for many clients. Some of his portraits can be viewed here.
He also creates fine art paintings works with realistic forms as well as abstract concepts. He uses his colours cleverly to communicate his message, expressing emotions, depth and contrast and to emphasize his ideas in a way that is not only appealing to the viewer but also easily communicable. Some of Kamunya’s paintings can be viewed in the paintings gallery.
Kamunya Wanjuki has also worked on various projects involving interior design. He employs mosaic on walls and movable panels and also creates vibrant stained glass pieces as well as creating site-specific artwork. His projects include but are not limited to:
· Artwork, IPS Building- Nairobi
· Artwork, Keekorok lodge- Maasai Mara, Kenya
· Artwork, Makini Junior school- Nairobi
· Kenya Red Cross, Books and Calendar illustration
· Monument design, Communication Commission of Kenya (CCK)
· Artwork at Brookhouse School Nairobi.
· Artwork, Parklands sports club
· Artwork Children world, Adams Arcade
· Poolside design for a client.
· Artwork at St. Christopher’s School Nairobi
· Artwork at Enashipai Resort and Spa, Naivasha
Kamunya Wanjuki has also ventured into the field of animation. He has created two works, “Shiku’s Song” and “Cog Age” which were featured in the UNESCO Programme For Creative Content and part of the Africa Animated series. The videos can be viewed in the Animations page.
Kamunya’s work has been featured in a variety of local and International Exhibitions and film shows.
Kamunya’s goal is delivering the best to the client. Click Here to know more about Kamunya Wanjuki.