Frequently Asked Questions
- What payment methods are accepted?
For international orders, a credit card, debit card or PayPal account is required to make a purchase. Card processing is done by PayPal.
For orders from Kenya, alternative payment methods are available. Get in touch
- I'm Having Trouble Paying By Credit Card, Debit Card or PayPal
If your credit card is being declined, try the following:
- Check your account balance/ credit limits and ensure that you have enough to cover the amount shown on the checkout page.
- Make sure the billing details entered on the checkout page match those on your card.
- Make sure your card has not expired. The month and year of expiry is listed on the front of your card.
- Make sure to enter the correct CVV code. The code is located on the back of your card.
- Review your bank's/card's daily withdrawal limit
- Wait 24 hours and try again.
If you are experiencing issues with an existing Paypal account, contact PayPal support: Go to page
If none of the above steps work, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will assist you.
- Do I need to create an account to purchase art?
Yes. All buyers are required to create an account. Creating an account helps us prevent fraud and allows us to easily contact you with information regarding your orders.
Any information you provide is stored securely and is not shared with any third parties.
- Where does the art ship from?
All artwork is shipped globally from Kamunya's studio in Kenya.
- How are shipping fees determined?
A global flat rate is charged on all items. The price of shipping is included within the artwork price.
- Will I be charged Taxes or Customs Fees?
The buyer is responsible for paying any international customs fees. These fees vary or may not be applicable depending on your country of residence. Check with your country's tax body to determine if you will incur additional costs.
After Purchasing Art
- Does the artwork include the artist's signature?
Some of the paintings includes a tiny signature towards the bottom edge. The signatures are visible on the artwork images on the shop page.
- How long wil it take to receive my order?
Artworks usually arrive within fourteen days of placing the order. Delays may occur due to customs clearance in your country of residence, natural disasters or severe weather. We will notify you in case of any unforseen delays.
- Will paintings arrive ready to hang?
This varies depending on the medium of the painting.
- How do I track my order status and history?
Visit your Account Page to track orders and view history. We will also send you important notifications via email.